Is my battery life normal or should I be getting more?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by entraik, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Techlover90 macrumors member

2. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

3. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

What a useless thread. Go on Apple's site and see what they've been able to get. You have over five hours of usage.....AND THREE DAYS STANDBY. My god.

4. narimonk macrumors regular

narimonk

The whole 3 DAYS STANDBY should realyl answer your question....

5. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Your battery is defective. You should take it to Apple and have them look at it.:rolleyes:

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

With my most conservative usage going at 8 hours I managed to squeeze 2 days and 12 hours out of my phone..your battery is fine

7. samcraig macrumors P6

Also useless since he doesn't tell us what phone he has. I guess we can assume the 4? But he neither provided that or what his typical usage is.

8. PantherJeep macrumors member

PantherJeep

Yeah, that looks pretty close to normal to me. I usually average about 2½ days per charge with my iP4, but that's with BT, WiFi & 3G all turned on and push Exchange & MobileMe mail being received 24x7. :apple:

9. ryannazaretian macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

Unless the 3G or the 3GS takes screenshots with the resolution of the iPhone 4, then it's the iPhone 4.

Dimensions of image: 640px × 960px (scaled to 545px × 818px)
    Screen resolution of iPhone 4: 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi

So, it's the iPhone 4.

And I'm jealous... I wish I got that type of battery life. Mine is around 45% every night when I put it on the charger. That should be about 17 hours off the charger. Maybe 3 hours of usage. I also plug it into my car, and it charges it a bit during my 40 minute commute to and from work.

10. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

You should be searching and posting this in the current battery thread.

11. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Exactly. Why can’t people get this fact. I should post a pic of my 3G having 14 days on standby at 70% battery. The fact that it was on airplane mode will be just left out of my post though (I know, it’s much better than the 300 hours Apple quotes….IDKY it’s that good, but it’s useless, since “using” the phone is what matters).

And as stated this should have been in the battery thread, but what’s one more thread. Let chaos reign.:)