Is my gyroscope broke or is it the app? (Eliminate:GunRange)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bathplug, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Bathplug macrumors 6502a

I position my iphone how I want it which is just in a natural positon infront of me and press the center G-Scope button. But during the game if I move back to my original position the crosshair is way off to the right and not center and the more I play the more off to the right it goes.

Does anyone else have this problem?

2. The Tuck macrumors 6502

The Tuck

Yeah, I have that problem as well. I think it's an inherent problems in the software. Originally thought mine was broken, but then I realized that the reason they put the re-calibrate button right in the middle of the screen is because they knew that the calibration disappears while playing the game.

-Tuck

3. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

4. dagored macrumors 65816

Sound goes out.

Do not have the gyro problem, but with the update to 4.1 the sound of the gun disappears. Just cuts out. The targets still break and make a sound.

So, I deleted it and reinstalled. Now it wants me to repurchase the gun upgrade again. Everything but the first weapon is locked down. I already purchased it once. This is not right.

Am I doing something wrong?

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

6. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

Its a problem with iOS. If you open the gyroscope app you will notice the Yaw constantly moves, even when the phone is still. iOS 4.1 fixes that

7. iFeras macrumors member

Me too have the same problem, After updating my iPhone last time, the sounds of weapons is no longer heard at all :(

8. dagored macrumors 65816

I thought it was just me. Contacted the company, got a canned response, not even dealing with my "no sound with weapons" question.

If this is happening to everyone else, contact the company. I new I wan't crazy.

9. Bathplug thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yup I'm having sound problems to. I've reported it.