Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kiki1234

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
So i'm here in my house, were on my old razr i got pretty good service. But now with my iphone, my service keeps fluxuating, like going from 3 bars to 5 bars and from full bars to none at all! and im sitting completely still! Is this a phone problem? Because if it is, i want it fixed! i payed 600 freaking dollars for this thing and i want it to work ya know? thanks for any help.

Novataglio

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2007
So i'm here in my house, were on my old razr i got pretty good service. But now with my iphone, my service keeps fluxuating, like going from 3 bars to 5 bars and from full bars to none at all! and im sitting completely still! Is this a phone problem? Because if it is, i want it fixed! i payed 600 freaking dollars for this thing and i want it to work ya know? thanks for any help.

You are not the only one experiencing the same exact issue. Is their network just getitng hammered that badly or is the iPhone in need of a serious update to fix this? I have yet been able to keep a call going for more than 30 seconds without dropping, even if it started with full signal without me moving an inch.

I'm a bit nervous. I'm using this phone for work and liesure and really can't afford to not be connected while on the road. I never thought the phone portion would have any problems besides the one or two dead spots the Razr also experienced.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.