Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
This pass week my iphone started to act up, the auto spelling just stops working after a while, and if i press any letter it offens just skips about 5 spaces. what the hell, i havent dropped it or anything, im getting annoyed at this point and i dont know what to do, any advice?:confused:

NinjaHERO

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2008
U S of A
Obviously a restore fixes a lot of problems. Sorry I can't be of any more help. I am too busy laughing at the fact that you asked if your smart phone was stupid....awesome. Great heading. :D

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
Obviously a restore fixes a lot of problems. Sorry I can't be of any more help. I am too busy laughing at the fact that you asked if your smart phone was stupid....awesome. Great heading. :D

lol, it is a funny thread title but its true, i think my iPhone is stupid sometimes lol. but i've restored it same problem after a day or two.

kage207

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
Yea, you might be right. An elite iPhone hmm nice ring to it.... WRONG!
I'm just going to get a new one, thank god I know people in the apple store.....:cool:
Dude, don't take it to the Apple Store. If it got fixed by restoring or turning it off and on, then don't worry about it if this is a first time occurrence. Reason being, it'll be fine most likely and you'll waste your time. But if it continues to happen, then I'd do something. Don't waste your time if you don't have to.

And yes... your iPhone is elite. I shall take it.

EDIT: I'm not trying to be a hater, I'm trying to through some humor in.

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
Dude, don't take it to the Apple Store. If it got fixed by restoring or turning it off and on, then don't worry about it if this is a first time occurrence. Reason being, it'll be fine most likely and you'll waste your time. But if it continues to happen, then I'd do something. Don't waste your time if you don't have to.

And yes... your iPhone is elite. I shall take it.

EDIT: I apologize if I came out to rude, but I figures out how to solve my problem. I just reset all the settings and now my iPhone is running great.

I'm not trying to be a hater, I'm trying to through some humor in.

Honestly I tired all of that. Look at my first post...

So since my iPhone is elite shall I start the bid at let's say $500 (LOL)

As for the hater part, that isn't going to you, it's for that buddy dude. He claims I got him in trouble (to me this is a joke)

Edit: now that's werid my edit came out I'm the quote. LOL. Just look above and you will see what I edited in the first place. LOL

kage207

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
Honestly I tired all of that. Look at my first post...

So since my iPhone is elite shall I start the bid at let's say $500 (LOL)

iPhone with AI...:eek: I want one! :mad:
Anyways, I thought you said you had restarted it and it worked?

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
iPhone with AI...:eek: I want one! :mad:
Anyways, I thought you said you had restarted it and it worked?

I restored it as a new iPhone, worked for a while then started to bug out on me again, I then reset the network settings but I didn't think about resetting the whole phone until a few minutes ago. After that problem was fixed. Now I just have to deal with my big thumbs. LOL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.