Is my mac air okay?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Flowergirl1113, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Flowergirl1113 macrumors newbie

On monday night(10:00pm) i spilled a very little tiny but of brita filtered water on the bottom right part of my keyboard and a little on the trackpad. It was about 5-10 drops i instantly freaked and i put it upside down so that the keyboard could face down and turned off the power and plugged the charger out within 2 mininutes. It was still on before i had turned it off. I wiped off the water when it was still upside down and left it like that in my room under my desk until this morning thursday7:30am. It booted up and it was like normal. I quickly shut it down and put it upside down just in case. I restarted it this afternoon 4:30 and a couple of times arpund 9:00pm. It all booted up fine. Do you think my mac air is still okay? :confused:

2. ritmomundo macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

3. KevinCool macrumors newbie

UbreakiFix

If its back on you're probably ok. If it acts up, doesn't turn on at all, or doesn't show any signs of power take it to a place called UBreakiFix.

UbreakiFix is awesome, google it and trust me its worth it.

I spilt alcohol and green tea right on the keyboard of my macbook air and it slowly died, then rice powder was all inside of the keyboard.

Only $40 they cleaned it and were like "Yeah it works fine".