Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Annoying avatar?

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Couldn't give a flying monkey turd

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
A few people have mentioned my new avatar is a little bit annoying. Mostly from the jerky action and how quick it spins. It bugs me a little but i cant decide. What does everyone think?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Yes...too much action. I've seen worse, but it could stand to be toned down a bit.

Fleetwood Mac

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2006
Canada
Did you make it yourself, a higer framerate would look much more professional, even while the content is questionable, nice to see you unbanned MBP BTW! :p

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
Did you make it yourself, a higer framerate would look much more professional, even while the content is questionable, nice to see you unbanned MBP BTW!
Annoying, and questionable, but at least it goes with the username. :p

Suggestion: Get rid of the rotation and have the MBP open and close instead?

B

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Did you make it yourself, a higer framerate would look much more professional, even while the content is questionable, nice to see you unbanned MBP BTW! :p

I made it myself from the Apple MBP gallery. It took me about an hour. I need more images at varying angles to get it slower and more smooth, although that would probably take it over the 20kb limit so I wouldnt be able to upload it.

Anyone got pics of a MBP as seen from the front in a closed, open and 2 'in between' shots?

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
It's kind of annoying. Maybe it's because the rate of rotation is not consistent... it seems a bit jerky at one point (at the end of the animation, maybe?).

Salasm

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2006
surrounded by mods
A few people have mentioned my new avatar is a little bit annoying. What does everyone think?
If you have to ask... :rolleyes:

Here's one for you. The uncensored version might get you banned (again).

Attachments

• macboob.gif
    macboob.gif
    14 KB · Views: 266

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Ok this thread is now closed, until I get complaints from the lady folk. Wheres vniow anyway? ;)

*updates new avatar*

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
It seems my new, new avatar has mysteriously vanished :confused: There was originally an error everytime I tried to upload but then again maybe it was taken down as its borderline offensive :p

Anyhoo I am reverting back to my Barça emblem as its more 'classy' and doesnt annoy people. Maybe Chelsea supporters but I obviously don't care about them. :D

*uploads new/old 'tar again*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.