Is no news, good news?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jsquared, Jul 20, 2010.

1. jsquared macrumors 6502

jsquared

I've been trying to keep up with when the iPhone 4 jailbreak will be out as much as I checked my FEDEX package for my iPhone 4.

I haven't heard any new news or seen any new tweets it seems like the past few days...Could we be getting closer?

:D:confused:

2. pelicanflip macrumors 6502a

Could be days, weeks, months, who knows. Just sit tight and hope for the best.

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Every day is a day closer. But as far as the release date, :confused:

4. jsquared thread starter macrumors 6502

jsquared

5. edk macrumors regular

it's driving me mad too. It seems like they have most of the pieces complete, but need to put it all together. That, combined with testing (which I guess they will be careful with), makes me think we are at least 1 week away... on top of any other delays because of bugs etc.

:(

but when it comes, we'll all be :D

until then... lets try and stay .. :cool:

6. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

like a baby pool? what day will the bambino come?

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

rather then a pool I rather people don't start a new damn thread everyday asking about it. Sorry it's annoying bump a old thread use google, search the forum. I4 has only been out a month several members of the Dev-ream didn't even have a i4 till recently. I'm pretty sure when it comes out it will be out... I'm sure somebody will ask tomorrow also and the next day,, and apool won't prevent or help that people that can use a search engine will!!!!!!!!

8. jsquared thread starter macrumors 6502

jsquared

why fight it? embrace it! haha you get worked up over something you don't have to read or even acknowledge. if you don't like what's on tv, do you write a letter to the cable company complaining that some show sucks? or do you change the channel? just move on.

Everyone is aware of the vague iPhone 4 jailbreaking time-line, we are all just anxious to get have it available. And the way this forum works I could start a thread everyday asking about it. Much like the 100 threads about "Is my iPhone 3G 3GS 4 on such and such firmware with such and such bootrom, jailbreakable?"

Then we could have this conversation everyday!!!!:D

9. suss2it macrumors regular

Why even make a new thread though? Why not just post in the dozens of current threads that are already covering the topic.

10. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

DIBBS ON AUGUST 11TH!!!! {my birthday :p }

I got 5 on it

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

Because somebody that's been part of MR for a few years should no how to do a simple search. Go ahead search 4.0 jailbreak see how many threads you get.

12. jsquared thread starter macrumors 6502

jsquared

haha yes...i'm going with the 31st

in my short time here i've seen a lot worse than this. i didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. and let's be honest 2/3's of the threads started get, get off topic by at least the 2nd page, if not before....

what date are you gonna guess?

13. still in school macrumors 6502

I still dont understand why everyone is picking the 31st