Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by macman4291, Dec 26, 2012.
For rMBP 15 inch? Should i wait for an update or should I buy now
you should buy one now or you could wait.
If you are desperate, buy it.
If you can wait for how ever long, wait.
The next cycle is sometime next year. Guessing it would be late summer.
It's the most awesome computer I've ever used.
I would recommend it to anybody who can afford it, the upgrade isn't worth the potential wait, IMO. You'll love the current machine.
Do you need a laptop now? If so, and it's the rMBP then buy it.
Otherwise if you can wait, you might as well do that.
If you can wait 6 months, then do so, but I'd say there's little reason to wait
Buy and enjoy
the only problem with the macbook pro retina is that there memory isnt large enough, and if i want 500+ gb of memory its 500 bucks
To answer this question, one must know what you do with your life currently.
Not enough memory?
There is 16GB DDR3 in there.
Anything above that is 32GB and that doesnt even exist.
SSDs are very expensive and I doubt their price would go down by next refresh.
The fact that you asked this question tells me that you don't need one in the first place.
He's talking about hard drive space