Is now the time to step up to a MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rradovitch, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. rradovitch macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2008
    #1
    Hello all. I currently have a macbook but was considering getting a MBP so I can give the macbook to my girlfriend. Is now a ood time to buy or will the "new" models be out soon? Any info will help. Also, what changes do you think they will be making?
     
  2. agentphish macrumors 65816

    agentphish

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2004
    #2
    With all the talk of updates, I'd wait until at least the end of September to see what happens.
     
  3. isauce macrumors regular

    isauce

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    #3
    If you REALLY need it, buy it. However, with any new revision there is bound to have problems. At least with the current models most of them have been resolved. Though you can buy the current generation on Sept. 15, and take advantage of the school deal, and DO NOT open the box and wait to see what they'll release within 14 days. If nothing new just use it. :D
     

Share This Page