Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
I realize that there is no reminders app on the watch, and that's fine, but I was under the impression that the actual reminders would pop up on my watch. I haven't had a single reminder pop up (I use them a lot). Did I do something wrong?

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
I realize that there is no reminders app on the watch, and that's fine, but I was under the impression that the actual reminders would pop up on my watch. I haven't had a single reminder pop up (I use them a lot). Did I do something wrong?

Mine have popped up. Make sure you have notifications enabled on your iPhone and also have them mirrored from your iPhone in the notification settings in the Apple Watch app.

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
Mine have popped up. Make sure you have notifications enabled on your iPhone and also have them mirrored from your iPhone in the notification settings in the Apple Watch app.

Thank you so much! I realized what my problem is. On my phone I use another app for reminders so I have the notifications for Apple's reminder app turned off. Once I changed that on my watch (so it's NOT the same as the phone) it worked!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.