Is something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

For the past few days, I have felt tired, weak, slightly dizzy, and constantly hungry no matter how much I eat. While I have felt my best today, I still feel these symtoms. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong. I am obviously going to see a doctor about this, but I want to get an idea of what could be wrong.

2. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Hope it's not mono. Get to the doc STAT

How's the mom, by the way?

3. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Mom's good. Thanks for asking.

Looked up Mono. I don't have a sore throat, or a fever. And definitaly not loss of appetite.

(gotta love WebMD :D )

4. SteveG4Cube macrumors 6502

I got bitten by a tick awhile ago, similar symptoms, luckily I went to the doctor right away, tested positive for Lyme Disease. Treated it, been fine since. Get checked ASAP.

5. D34th macrumors regular

I'm not a doctor but, as stated above, could be Lyme...get that checked out. There are a lot of ticks where I work and live, always worth getting checked...

6. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

yah i know why you are feeling so bad...you havent added my wii code!! duh. naw, for real, im no sure. go see a doc

7. Kermit the frog macrumors regular

Kermit the frog

8. macmama macrumors regular

macmama

I'm sorry that this is sort of my textbook question for these kinds of threads, but since the answer has been "yes" more than once:

Is it possible that you're experiencing a growth spurt? If you are perchance a guy between the ages of 12-22 (which on this board is pretty darn likely, let's be frank), sometimes you can experience these under-the-weather symptoms when your body is getting ready to really stretch. It happens with toddlers all the time too, but they usually just cry about it, fall down a lot, and walk into door jambs. One is hopefully slightly more coordinated by the adolescent growth spurts. ;)

Feel better!

9. Cindynjgirl79 macrumors 6502a

Cindynjgirl79

yeah or mono i would say

10. fairnymph macrumors 6502

fairnymph

Er...if you're female, I'd say, maybe pregnant?:confused:

11. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

You probably just need to get some air. You've had to be cooped in in your room the last 3 days because your mom keeps running around the house with that butcher's knife in her hand.

12. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

I've been feeling like the OP described, I very highly doubt I'm up the shoot though.

13. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Yes, I'm 17. And thanks.

Hmmm, depression does run in the family.

I've never been bitten by a tick.

I don't think I'm pregnant.

Makes sense to me.

14. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Not yet. I should probably go soon though, right. :)
    Yeah, I haven't called yet. Should have done that today, but no matter what it is, I am a chronic procrastinator.

15. cdcastillo macrumors 6502a

cdcastillo

This is not a forum for health related problems.

Hi Gal, aren't you the guy/girl that asked about panic attacks? I hope you see a doctor soon, and not intending to be rude: If you have health problems this is not the place to be discussing them, you SHOULD see a doctor and NOT ask untrained people what could be wrong. There are at least 150 diseases that share the same symptoms you are having (Diabetes mellitus being one that no one has brought up, and I do not mention more because I fear it could be psychosomatic and would only make you feel worse)

On the other hand, if you are already seeing a doctor, it is always helpful to talk and discuss our problems with people that suffers the same maladies we do; although there should be fora that directly concern those matters, as this one is about Mac Rumors ;) .

I hope it is nothing serious and you get well soon. Now, Go see a Doctor this minute! :D

16. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Maybe you're too depleted from your "excursions" with your girlfriend?

Maybe kick her out of bed for a day or two, your supply will get right back on track!

Note: No serious

17. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Yeah that was it. And thank the newb for bumping the thread in his attempt to play Dr.

18. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

I'm closing this now. Not sure it needed the resurrection.

If the OP wants the thread to stay open report this post (<-- [​IMG]) and someone will come along and open it agein... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.