Is something wrong with my Mail app?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TH55, May 23, 2017.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

I'm seriously not trying to complain for the sake of complaining but when I go to do a search in my inbox it literally takes 10 times longer than it used to. You have to wait for this blue bar to go all the way across the screen. It was instantaneous before, what the heck happened?? Please tell me this is a fixable problem. Something tells me once again this is just another area that iOS has regressed.

2. bufffilm, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017

bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

If you're not JB, maybe you should erase/wipe your phone and restore...email and iMessage shouldnt be slow (in most cases).

Or get Android (if you think it will be better)...frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing sundry threads from you.

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

With the number of issues you've had with iOS over the years I cannot believe you are still using it.

4. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Believe me I'd have even more with android I can guarantee. Apple has no excuse to have so many glaring flaws with their power and resources.

5. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

Do you archive your messages or keep all of them in your inbox? Do you have all your messages synced to your phone?