Is Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition coming as a Hybrid Mac / PC?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by txa1265, Oct 15, 2009.

1. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

Just wondering if anyone knows if the retail version of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition by Aspyr will be a hybrid Mac / PC like Guitar Hero III or Sims 3?

2. lewdvig macrumors 65816

I hope it isn't if it means a native port.

Recently I bought the Mac port of Prince of Persia and it ran terribly! Please no more cider ports - I can make those myself or with my pals (www.portingteam.com).

3. txa1265 thread starter macrumors 6502a

txa1265

Well ... apparently not. My GameStop pre-order came in yesterday, and it was PC only. Also, it really DOES take up 25GB. And runs like crap.

4. Macfromthestart macrumors newbie

Just went t the Aspyr site, found a separate link for Ultimate Sith Edition for the Mac.
    So I would assume that the early receipt of the game being PC was that the PC version is what was released. At least nothing was indicated that it was not anything else.
    We can only hope, as Aspyr used to release well done Mac games, not bad ports.

5. txa1265 thread starter macrumors 6502a

txa1265

Agreed - I was under no false impression that it was a hybrid, just was wondering.