I like the screen a lot, but 15" is too big for me. Currently, I have a 13" Air on order. But if the 13" retina pro comes out, I would definitely want that instead. Should I just cancel my order and wait for the 13" retina pro? Right now, I have a pretty crappy Lenovo but it still works. Or should I just get the 13" air now and then sell it when the 13" retina pro comes out, which may or may not even be this year?