Its over 3 yrs old, but is it still worth getting? I have a 17 MBP alu. Or is it better to wait for an update 30"? If its coming out. Can I get an adapter to use with my DVI port on new displays? I have the 23" ACD and have a slight magenta cast and uneven backlighting across it, does the 30" ACD's suffer from this? Will be hooking up to my 17" primarily, so any advice appreciated.