Is the Apple case comfortable for playing games in landscape?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MicroByte, Apr 9, 2010.

1. MicroByte macrumors 6502

I'm really considering this case, but wanted to see how people felt about the feel of playing games in Landscape mode.

For games like Nova or Real Racing, does the case make it seem more difficult? One thing I can't see from the pictures is whether or not the flap actually folds flat with the back of the case or whether it remains open.

2. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

It's OK, there may be better in the future. I can tell you this It's tough going back to a naked Ipad after using the case or any covering, the Ipad naked is way to slippery for my liking, and I certainly would'nt want to chance playing a game on it and dropping it. So the case will do until I find a better solution.

3. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

I do not have any racing games where I am having to do a lot of tilting but for every game I do have the Apple case fees great using. I love this case! The material feels great, I love its sleekness and non bulky factor, and especially love how snug it fits.

4. admanimal macrumors 68040

I have just the opposite opinion. To me, the Apple case is great for propping it up and providing some protection while traveling, but if I'm going to be holding the iPad for any length of time I prefer it naked.