Is the Apple Retail Store selling iPhone 6 cases yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CombatChuk, Sep 18, 2014.

1. CombatChuk macrumors member

Getting my Wife's iPhone 6 and my iPhone 6 Plus tomorrow, want to pick up cases before they come in. Oh and bypass perhaps the circus that may be going...

Are they selling the cases yet?

2. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

They won't put them out until after they close tonight to have them up for the morning release.

3. golfdude macrumors regular

Order from Amazon in the next hour or two, it's like $4 to get next day delivery. Better than driving around fighting lines.

4. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

No, I am in an Apple store right now - no 6 or 6 plus cases. I did just buy a 6 case though at the ATT store in the same mall.

5. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

next day delivery of a spigen case and tech armor screen protectors cost me $18 from amazon

6. golfdude macrumors regular

Exactly what I did. Really liking the size of the 6 case.

7. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

The T-Mobile store in my area has the iPhone 6 cases though they were 3rd party not the official ones. From the looks of it in person, it looks like the iPhone 6 is already pretty damn big!

The paper cutouts definitely don't do it justice. I can understand now why some of the reviewers who had the iPhone 6 were asked if that was the new 6 plus instead. It makes the iPhone 5/5S look like as tiny as a 3GS/4 compared to when the 5 came out (if not more so).

8. markmbsc macrumors newbie

My local AT&T store has 2 racks of cases. Just picked up an Otter Box for my new phone.

9. AppleRobert macrumors 603

AT&T is a good bet for today, forget it anywhere tomorrow. They will be scarfed up as quick as the iphones.

10. NativeTxn macrumors regular

Yeah, it's definitely more that $4 for next day air from Amazon. The possible exception I suppose could be if you already have 2-day shipping through Prime and just need to pay the extra to upgrade to next day?

11. golfdude macrumors regular

Ah, I definitely have Prime. Doesn't everyone :) Prime is awesome.

12. Judson50 macrumors newbie