Is the Apple store about get alot busier?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jer9542, Jan 10, 2011.

1. jer9542 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I personally don't care if Verzion is getting the iPhone, but I feel like the Apple store is already frustratingly busy, at least my location(northbrook il), but I am there quite often for various reasons, is a huge addition of new users going to make the apple stores too busy? (by busy, I mean crowds and waiting). I don't know how busy other stores are, but the closest one to me is)

2. vant macrumors 65816

It can only get busier, not the other way around.

3. ktang macrumors member

Every Apple store is flooded with people, but if you look carefully the majority of those people are just in there to play and poke at the display items.

4. Ann P macrumors 68020

I really can't imagine. The one near my parents' house at the Victoria Gardens mall is horrible. It's probably one of the smallest Apple Store I've been to. When it gets real busy, they form a line looping around the store and off into the streets. I avoid it like the plague!

5. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

I HATE going to our only Apple store in Jacksonville! It is HUGE but there are so many people in there that it takes forever just to get up to the desk to tell them you have a reservation!:apple: It does not matter what time of the day it is or what day, it is ALWAYS packed!

I agree with others and most are lookers who sit for hours playing with the hardware and have no intention to buy! The "masses" are great for the store owner but bad for us paying customers.

Sometimes I wonder if the Fire Marshal had any idea how many people are packed into the space!

6. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

one time I went to the Apple store in Louisville right when it opened (by opened I mean like in the morning not the first day open) because i had to check in for an appointment. I returned 30 minutes later and there was a line just to look at the iPads. btw this was 3 months after its release. on that note though I found out that apple has built a new apple store in lexington but thats an hour and 15 minutes away. Im so happy cause now theres 2 apple stores in kentucky... ;)