Is the invisibleSHIELD a good protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by huskermania, Feb 11, 2009.

1. huskermania macrumors member

Does anyone have an invisible shield protector for their iPhone? I'm going to get an iPhone soon and was thinking of buying this cover for it, but I've heard from some people that its not good and feels wierd... What do you think?

2. FoldingCat macrumors newbie

I have had good experiences with Zagg Invisiible SHield. But the one drawback is the plasticy (spelling?) look it gives my iPhone. I used it for about 2-3 weeks and was happy over all for the price.

3. kevncng macrumors newbie

Actually I like SGP shield better just that their design of package looks like a box of condom. their design kinda made me hesitate to purchase, but im happy with actual product.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I got the IS for 50% off with a code before, and I'm so happy about it.

Scratch protection, yes.

Shock protection, no.

So far it's doing very good on my iPhone.

6. kalton macrumors newbie

Here's a question about the InvisibleShield Full Body Shield made by "ShieldZone":
    Has anyone ever removed one of these after it has been on the phone for a while? Does it leave any residue, like when a sticker is removed from something?

Kevin

7. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

I used bodyguardz but they are the same concept.

my first iPhone's ringer switch broke so I had to get a new one from apple..

anyways, I took it off after maybe 5 months of having it on and it left no residue whatsoever.

After I got my 2nd iPhone I never bothered to repurchase, but it was awesome while I had it. Guess I just don't care about scratches anymore.. I haven't had any while using my cases anyways but I did spend like 6$ on 2 'skins' for the back of my iPhone.. from uniqueskins.com I THINK.. not sure..

overall though the shields are cool if you don't mind putting it on (which can be a pain)