Is the Iphone 3gs Jailbreakable?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by entraik, Jun 19, 2009.

1. entraik macrumors 6502a

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

It just came out today

even the jailbreakers just got these phones they need a little more time mate. there are several threads talking about this watch for Ultrasnow but ya gotta wait. (see I was nice too) ;)

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

Well

I guess not just wait a little. the damn thing only came out today even Jobs bought his today!

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

I think this says it all

Copied from the DEV team hope they don't mind but this tells allot about there character!

Donations to /dev/null

We’ve seen some comments about you lovely people wanting to donate money to us. We’d just like to say that we DO NOT accept donations. There is no paypal account associated to us, there is no way to donate to us, we do this as a hobby and don’t want to be paid and we fund all of this ourselves and it works out just fine.

Anyone who says “donate to DevTeam” in our name is lying, so don’t send them anything, you’ll just fund their crack habit.

Keep your dough for the lovely shiny Apple products, we think you’ll need it.

If you do want to send us something, please send a scan of a postcard from your city, handwrite a nice message scan it and sent it over to blog@iphone-dev.com

We prefer old fashioned courtesy over flashing animated location maps, we are simple like that. We’ll post the best ones on a page on the wiki.

Also if you are interested you can look at our favorite foods but again you can’t send us these!

/dev/null information here

First person to email us a scan of a postcard from their city will win a Kinder-Egg.

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Somehow I doubt the validity of this statement.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

Oops

my bad it was Wozniak I think that's close enough, point is Dev team needs some time to release a good product as they normally the rest doesn't really matter. and like the 3.0 release it's not going to be out till it's out.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=725868&highlight=steve+jobs

7. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

No, it really isn't. ;)

Bingo. I say... oh... 3-5 months for the jailbreak.