Is the iPhone 4 the 4inch model?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by f34r, Oct 2, 2011.

1. f34r macrumors member

Make some sense lol...

We have all seen leaks of the iPhone 5 Size / Case but only seen leaks of the iPhone 4 Name / Model Number etc

Could it be the iPhone 4(inch)Screen? Slightly crazy logic but could be plausible lol

2. Tito Georgie macrumors 6502

Tito Georgie

3. Catdogchicken macrumors regular

Anything is possible. But we won't know until Tuesday for sure. I know I'm not gonna blow my £510 wad on an iPhone 4 with more ram, marginally better camera, A5 processor and the voice assistant software that's for sure.

4. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

Same here, I'm not dropping £500 on an identical looking phone to the one I've had for over a year. I won't benefit from the faster processor, I already have a really great camera, and the assistant sounds great but not £500 great.

Thing is I hate android is so I guess I'll just keep my iPhone 4 and save myself a ton of cash. I'll just tell people it's an iPhone 4S.

If there is no iPhone 5 then you got to wonder what the heck they have been doing. One theory I have is that there IS an iPhone 5 but production difficulties mean that even delaying things, it still wasn't ready for prime time

5. 0x000000 macrumors 6502

Yeah, but rather than releasing a crappy upgrade at THE most important, first post-jobs-era keynote, they should've just waited until it's ready.