Is the iPhone 6+ leather case a dust and lint magnet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphone joe, Sep 22, 2014.

1. iphone joe macrumors regular

iphone joe

I'm debating getting the leather case for my iPhone 6+, my only concern is whether these cases are a dust and lint magnet like some other cases I've used in the past. Thanks.

2. Ashtar macrumors regular

Yes. In my experience, anyway. I have the Apple black leather case for my iPhone 6, and when I pull it out of my pocket (pants or suit jacket) it has lint all around the upper edges pretty bad.

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Absolutely not. I got the Product(RED) one and it doesn't attract anything. Mine has been carried in a camera bag, my pocket, and my purse, and looks pristine.

4. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

A little dust collects at the top. Mine already looks pretty beat up and I have kept it in my purse.

5. julyzerg macrumors newbie

I have the leather case for the 6 and it is not dust magnet, although the leather feels like plastic (after put on the phone) to me LOL

6. katai macrumors regular

I put mine in new pants I got but didn't wash and lint did get stuck on the edges of the screen. Noticeable because I have the space grey with black leather case.

7. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

From my experience with the black 5s leather case, around the edges of the screen caught lint.