Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macnewbbie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Im thinking of getting an iphone, i wanted one since the day the first one came out but only Friday it will be launched in my country...
The contract prices are too expensive, especially for what they offer, so if i get one it will be as "pay and go" with a pre-paid card, so it will cost in dollars about 800usd dollars.
But now, i don't really know if i should get one, i was hopping that apple removed the bluetooth limitations on the new iphone 3g but it seems they didn't, and know this is making me think about if i should get it or not, because sometimes I send/receive files with bluetooth and any basic phone have this function, i will be a bit embarrassing if i can't send/receive files with a 800 dollars phone...( i can't send/receive by e-mail because everybody here use pre-paid and it's more expensive)
So, should i buy the iphone? What are the pros and cons? Should i not buy it because of the bluetooth limitation?
Sorry for the long post,for so much questions and for any English mistake..
Thank you

macnewbbie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
No one? :rolleyes:
Sorry for insisting but i have 1 or 2 days to decide. I'm thinking of not getting one, at least for now, until limitations like BT( this is the biggest problem for me) are fixed, but i don't know. I have one saved in the store until Sunday, but after that, when they go out of stock i don't know when the iphone will be back...

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
No one? :rolleyes:
Sorry for insisting but i have 1 or 2 days to decide. I'm thinking of not getting one, at least for now, until limitations like BT( this is the biggest problem for me) are fixed, but i don't know. I have one saved in the store until Sunday, but after that, when they go out of stock i don't know when the iphone will be back...

noone wants to waste time replying because the 'pros/cons' have been discussed to complete and utter death in these forums for the past MONTH+++

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.