Is The White iPhone Yellow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ghsNick, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

So I just ordered a 16GB White iPhone 4S and from the pictures it looks great...but I've seen some people complain that they actually look yellowish?

I've never seen one in person but I can't imagine that's true...are these people just complaining to complain?

Or is this a true statement?

2. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

It's white :)

3. surfologist87 macrumors 6502

Mine is about as white as my teeth ;)

All the ones i have seen are pretty white, dont worry

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

I wouldn't say it's a polar White it's a little bit of a dirty White. Pop to a store and have a look

5. ghsNick thread starter macrumors 68020

ghsNick

Ok awesome...bunch of liars :p

And last question...saw some threads that it has a "yellowish" tint...does that only apply to the White iPhone? Or is it more of a luck of the draw type deal?

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Are you sure they weren't threads about the iPhone screens? People complaining about their screen video sometimes being yellow is something that goes all the way back to the original iPhone.

7. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

Yeah, that's probably what he's heard.

I worried a little about the white phone getting dirty, which is dumb I know. Buying an iPad about 2 months ago really alleviated my concerns about the white iPhone. And now I'm guessing it'll actually look cleaner since it won't show smudges and fingerprints as much as the black.