Is the ZooGue case wak?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 9OOYO, Mar 12, 2011.

1. 9OOYO macrumors regular

Functionally it looks sound. How is the quality etc? From the pics it looks a bit wak.

2. dannyar macrumors 6502

Its far from "wak". I've owned both revisions and each was made from the highest quality leather and especially the newest revision got rid of any of the flaws the first had. Use coupon code ZGRUIZ2 and save 20% as well.

3. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

4. 9OOYO thread starter macrumors regular

Good to know that it's leather. The pictures don't do it justice!

I am seriously considering this one. Do you keep it in some type of slip to protect the charger port from getting lint etc... inside?

5. v66jack macrumors 6502a

v66jack

It's an awesome case. If you go to their youtube channel you can watch the whole process from the original idea that Tim (CEO) had, through production and then promotion. The YouTube channel name is ZooGueBROKEtoRICH found here. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZooGueBROKEtoRICH

6. dannyar macrumors 6502

I don't use it in any slip. I use just the case alone. The iPad 2 one looks to be even sleeker and thinner. Don't forget to use the coupon code I provided above to save 20%.

7. Saberj macrumors regular

Have you seen a final version for the iPad 2? The pictures on the site look like it's using a prototype iPad 2.

Also, you can lay off the advertising, we all got the coupon code.