is there a 1.1.3 that works with both summerboard and customize?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by andybno1, Feb 4, 2008.

1. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

ok so I have used the following jailbreaks before anyone says anything:

(then it all first started) iBrickr jailbreak (summerboard and customize no worky due to the version number thing.

elite team's jailbreak (via ipodtouchmaster's repo) - customize works, summerboard shows as inactive

Dev Team's Jailbreal - summerboard works, customize installed but did nothing when I changed things

anyone know a stable jailbreak where they both work?

2. ehaugk macrumors member

yeah any of them.

The problem is not with the jailbreak; the problem is with the versions of customize and installer you are using. Both of them have versions compatible with 1.1.3; I have both on my touch and they both work perfectly. The only feature of customize which does not work for me yet is custom carrier icons. There may even be a fix already out there for this but I haven't been able to find it.

Uninstall anything you have on your touch and go on installer and find the compatible version.

3. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

well I have the latest installer and by default i have customise 1.21 an 1.13 and summerboard 3.1-1 and summerboard (old) version 3.0 currently on elite teams jailbreak and have customise installed and workin just summerboard says inactive

4. jjaenagle macrumors member

NO...all the 1.1.3 upgrades are pretty much the same, you just have to wait for all the iphone hackers to come out with the right apps. im waiting for all the apps to update for the 1.1.3 version... lol sorry about my wording... it made sense in my head :) anyways... just be patient and give props to all the teams out there working on all this for us!

5. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

what? what are all the same? make what official?

6. brando06 macrumors regular

Customize and Summerboard both work on my 1.1.3 jailbroken touch.
    I used the ipodtouchmaster's video from youtube. FOllow it and everything will work!!!