is there a App like Air Video for music files?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 3goldens, Apr 25, 2010.

1. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

I thought maybe air sharing pro might play mp3 but could not find any documentation on it. Ome would think that air video would but the files do not seem to be recognized...

Is there a dedicated app for just music?

2. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

I believe Stream to Me will do audio. Not sure of any other native iPad apps, but there are plenty of iPhone apps that should work. I use Orb Live on my iPhone all the time, but haven't tried it on my iPad.

3. vw195 macrumors 6502

4. illutionz macrumors 65816

5. 3goldens thread starter macrumors 68000

3goldens

all of these need to use wifi, there are none for getting music files when not on home network?

WOW I can't believe that!

6. fraggot macrumors 6502

I don't know if there is an iPad version but you could always get the iPhone version.

But OrbLive which used to be part of Winamp is available in the AppStore, it streams Audio, Video, Documents and various other files from your home PC.

You can also stream them stuff from your PC to a browser by going to www.orblive.com.

7. Alison608 macrumors newbie

re

I know a tool that can save your problem , you can try this one it teach you how to make an mp3 of video , but I forget it , as I used it last month , I will tell you later .

8. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

If you don't mind spending a bit of money, I've found iTunes match to be really good at giving me full access to my iTunes library.

There was an app that could stream from your computer over 3G called Zumocast, I had it a few years ago, not sure if it's still on the app store though.

9. Rideherhard macrumors 6502

iCloud and iTunes Match....