Is there a jailbreak app for incoming calls like BiteSMS?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by djuarez03, Jan 13, 2010.

1. djuarez03 macrumors regular

I'm looking for an app that will quickly answer an incoming call but keep you inside whatever app you are currently using at the moment. Something that works similar to how BiteSMS can do a quick reply.

For example, suppose you are using the Facebook app and a call comes in. Instead of giving you the regular incoming call screen, it will give you a quick pop up with your Answer/Not Answer options, but keep you inside the app you are using after picking up or hanging up the call. Basically, the way BiteSMS handles incoming SMS messages.

Anybody know of something like this?

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

The iPhone already does this no matter what app you are using. It gives you the answer/decline buttons. No special app needed.

3. djuarez03 thread starter macrumors regular

But currently, when a call comes in, the incoming call will take you completely out of whatever app you are using. I'm looking for an app that will give you the Pick up/Decline call options without leaving the app you are using when the call comes in. Basically, I would want the incoming call alert to be more of a pop-up, like an SMS.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I don't think there is. You can background the app your running and if a call comes in you can answer it then hit home and open the app at where u left before.