Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackred68

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2010
iPhone 3GS, version 3.1.2, firmware 05.11.07, old bootrom, successfully jailbroken with Blackrain and unlocked successfully too. Its perfect without any problems until last month, June 22, 2010.

The problem arises last June 22 when it became hot, lose the wifi signal, then freezed, and totally lose its network signal. After it, the screen became black and stuck in apple logo turning on and off.

I tried to restore in iTunes 9.0 but nothing happened. Cant go out from that apple logo, so i tried to restore in iTunes 9.2,,, and thats the only time it functions again and at the same time updated to iOS4 with firmware 05.13.04. No more jailbrake and i think not unlocked too.

NOW my iPhone 3GS is version 4.0 (8A293), Modem Firmware 05.13.04, Old Bootrom. It was updated with iTunes 9.2

My question is,,,, CAN I JAILBREAK USING SNOWBREEZE IN WINDOWS 7??? Am I Stuck Out of Luck now???

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
iPhone 3GS, version 3.1.2, firmware 05.11.07, old bootrom, successfully jailbroken with Blackrain and unlocked successfully too. Its perfect without any problems until last month, June 22, 2010.

The problem arises last June 22 when it became hot, lose the wifi signal, then freezed, and totally lose its network signal. After it, the screen became black and stuck in apple logo turning on and off.

I tried to restore in iTunes 9.0 but nothing happened. Cant go out from that apple logo, so i tried to restore in iTunes 9.2,,, and thats the only time it functions again and at the same time updated to iOS4 with firmware 05.13.04. No more jailbrake and i think not unlocked too.

NOW my iPhone 3GS is version 4.0 (8A293), Modem Firmware 05.13.04, Old Bootrom. It was updated with iTunes 9.2

My question is,,,, CAN I JAILBREAK USING SNOWBREEZE IN WINDOWS 7??? Am I Stuck Out of Luck now???

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Unless you have your SHSH saved, you are stuck.

WCunha

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2007
I have a 3G(s) that was updated to ios4 and was never jailbroken. Is there a way to downgrade to 3.1.3 or 3.1.2 to jailbreak then upgrade to ios4 using pwnage tool?

Thanks

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I have a 3G(s) that was updated to ios4 and was never jailbroken. Is there a way to downgrade to 3.1.3 or 3.1.2 to jailbreak then upgrade to ios4 using pwnage tool?

Thanks

what dhlizard said! Unless you have your SHSH saved, you are stuck.

ya beat me dhlizard! they just always think if they ask it another way the end result will change. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.