Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pastrychef

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
New York City, NY
I just found something called Performance Monitor from a company called Hexagora. I sounds like it basically does what MenuMeters does. However, instead of presenting the info numerically (which I prefer), they use graphs... I'll keep on searching and if I don't find anything else, I'll give this one a shot.

http://www.hexagora.com/en_dw_davperf.asp

Neil321

macrumors 68040
I just found something called Performance Monitor from a company called Hexagora. I sounds like it basically does what MenuMeters does. However, instead of presenting the info numerically (which I prefer), they use graphs... I'll keep on searching and if I don't find anything else, I'll give this one a shot.

http://www.hexagora.com/en_dw_davperf.asp

the task manager lists usage rather than a graph

steveza

macrumors 68000
Feb 20, 2008
UK
Windows XP has a built-in performance monitor - it's labeled as "Performace" in the Admin tools menu. The default display is graph format but it has the option to do numerical too. Has hundreds of different performance counters for Windows and apps running on it.

pastrychef

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
New York City, NY
Windows XP has a built-in performance monitor - it's labeled as "Performace" in the Admin tools menu. The default display is graph format but it has the option to do numerical too. Has hundreds of different performance counters for Windows and apps running on it.

I was looking form something that would reside in the Tray so that other windows won't overlap and cover whatever I'm using...

Anyway, I found an app called WinMonitor that does basically what I want (albeit a bit uglily) but the only version I found is a bit buggy...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.