Is there a monthly fee to use MobileMe?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by pcs are junk, Jan 6, 2010.

1. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

I really want MobileMe so i can get the "Find my iPhone" feature. I am trying to convince my dad into buying it for me, but I have a few questions. First, how much does MobileMe cost? Second is there a monthly fee to use it? I look forward to reading your answers! Thanks in advance!

2. gibbz macrumors 68030

MobileMe is $99/yr for a single account, or $149 for a family pack. No other fees unless you want to expand storage amounts.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

MobileMe can be purchased for less at Amazon. I think I paid $69 for my renewal.

4. PDACPA macrumors regular

PDACPA

5. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

Got my first year for $45 off eBay, my second year for $67 at my campus computer store. Haven't found a deal like the first since then, but it pays to keep looking.

6. Ca$hflow macrumors 6502

Ca$hflow

Wow, that's awesome. I had no idea that you can buy a renewal from amazon for less.

7. blake836 macrumors newbie

If you complete the apple sales training course you get your first year free of charge. Ask around at your local Applle resellers to see if they will enrol you. You just give them your email address and Apple email you all the details.

8. HeroBiX macrumors member

how does that work? when you buy the renewal, do you get a code to write somewhere or? =)

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes. They will send you the code which you enter here:

http://mobileme.com/activate

Attached Files:

10. HeroBiX macrumors member

Thanks =) will keep that in mind for next time I have to upgrade my MobileMe

11. PDACPA macrumors regular

PDACPA

The person sent me the actual shrink wrapped box. When you open the box it just has a long string of letters and numbers code that you enter on the mobile me account section.

I would imagine people could just email you the code, but I wanted the actual box.