iPod is there a program or script to: Automatically fetch itunes lyrics (display on ipod)

stagecustom

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2006
Ontario
Just as the title says i have a widget that i am using to get song lyrics and i have all my album art. BUT i don't want to do it by song, is there a program or script i could use to get all my songs lyrics done such as fetchart does for album art or any of the artwork programs?
LET ME KNOW.

d2LiL

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2008
pearLyrics works AMAZING. I had the harmonic widget that worked well but only on the songs I played. pearLyrics is great for those with HUGE libraries that don't want to play every song for a widget to pick up.

iphonemunkey

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2008
windows version??

the ones above are for mac users, i'd love to get a similar tool to integrate with itunes on my pc

cawesjmu

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2004
Richmond, VA
... for those with HUGE libraries that don't want to play every song for a widget to pick up.
How do you get that to work? All I see is a check mark to make it listen to iTunes or not. And if you don't click it, it seems you have to enter the artist yourself. What am I missing?

elmateo487

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2008
How do you get that to work? All I see is a check mark to make it listen to iTunes or not. And if you don't click it, it seems you have to enter the artist yourself. What am I missing?
Yeah i was trying to figure out the same thing...