Is there a shoulder bag like this for the new 12" RMB?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by 212rikanmofo, May 2, 2015.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I've always had the incase shoulder messenger bag for all my previous laptops, and I love how simple and modern they look. But unfortunately they don't have anything for the new 12" RMB yet.

This is the bag I was talking about:

https://www.goincase.com/shop/shoulder-bags/incase-city-brief-15/

I would love if they made this for the new RMB. Does anyone know of any other bag that is similar in design and looks and quality as this one?

2. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Gross. Why do people want this stuff? LOL.

When you have a laptop the size of a pad of paper, there's no need to ask "what bag will work" .... lol ... ANY bag ever made for any laptop will work just fine.

3. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

Brenthaven makes bags like the one you are looking for.

4. 212rikanmofo thread starter macrumors 65816

Because I don't just want ANY bag. I'm looking for something that looks good and is of high quality. If more people thought like you, might as well wrap it up in a sock or something. No need for bags right? Since anything will work. :rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions, I still prefer the design of the incase bags the most. Not a fan of straps and stuff. I'll just have to wait then.

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I have that exact one. Here is a pic. It does have a nice shoulder strap, but I do not use it. It is expensive though $249 for the small (what I have). It is waterproof and very high quality though.

Attached Files:

6. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Huh? My point is any bag will fit it so it should be about YOUR personal style not what others think.

7. No-Me macrumors 6502a

Just get a proper sleeve and it doesn't even need to be a laptop bag. I'm using a jolioriginals sleeve and a crumpler shoulderbag for my MBA, will keep using the same combination for the rMB.

8. MarvinHC macrumors 6502a

I do personally not see what is special about this bag, but just get any one that is made for the 11" Air and it will fit your 12" perfectly. They are almost identical in dimensions.

9. SusanK macrumors 68000

They would be buying a case for a Dell ;)

I like Incase too.

10. ZipZap macrumors 601

There actually is a shoulder case that perfectly fits:

Click Me

I have an extra new one I will sell for $30 shipped..PM

11. jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

I used this for my IPad Air 2 which is a little too large, but I knew that when I bought it. It is great to use.

I've tried this with my 12" MacBook and it does fit. It just fits. I try to be a little careful with it zipping it up, but the case does have padding under the zipper the comes forward as you zip it up. Just make sure this feature is working so you don't get zipper to laptop contact.

12. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Honestly, I'd just use this one. Sure it's slightly bigger than a 12" bag but you won't notice the difference.

13. 212rikanmofo, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015

212rikanmofo thread starter macrumors 65816

Wow thanks for that! How come this isn't listed on their official incase page? Weird, but that's exactly what I'm looking for!

I double checked and compared the dimensions between the 11" MBA and the new 12" RMB. The depth of the 12" RMB is slightly larger and I'm worried it might not fit inside this bag since it might stick out slightly more and that when zipping the bag up, it might be very tight. Can anyone confirm this?