Is there a skin/theme that reverses the "messages" and "edit" buttons in Messages?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TH55, Oct 3, 2012.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

I am referring to the back arrow labeled "messages" in the top left corner of a conversation window that takes you back to your list of conversations. It is unnecessarily hard to reach and I use it significantly more often than the "edit" button in the top right hand corner which I almost never use but is much easier to reach.

I wondered if there was a theme or skin that had these reversed or arranged differently

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

There are no themes or skins for the iPhone, unless your jailbroken, if you are then you need to try the hacks forum.

3. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

I am jailbroken, however the hacks forum receives a mere fraction of the traffic this forum does. It still falls under the category of general iPhone questions anyway.

4. ReanimationN macrumors 6502a

ReanimationN

You find the right corner easier to reach than the left corner? Maybe hold the phone left handed? :confused:

5. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Ya how do you not?? Do you have an unusually long thumb?

6. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

The top left in every app is the universal place for a back button. What do you do for other apps like Mail, iPod, etc?

7. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Ya true. I use messages significantly more than any other app on my phone though