Is there a skin/theme that reverses the "messages" and "edit" buttons in Messages?

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I am referring to the back arrow labeled "messages" in the top left corner of a conversation window that takes you back to your list of conversations. It is unnecessarily hard to reach and I use it significantly more often than the "edit" button in the top right hand corner which I almost never use but is much easier to reach.

I wondered if there was a theme or skin that had these reversed or arranged differently

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
There are no themes or skins for the iPhone, unless your jailbroken, if you are then you need to try the hacks forum.

Comment

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
There are no themes or skins for the iPhone, unless your jailbroken, if you are then you need to try the hacks forum.
I am jailbroken, however the hacks forum receives a mere fraction of the traffic this forum does. It still falls under the category of general iPhone questions anyway.

Comment

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Ya how do you not?? Do you have an unusually long thumb?
The top left in every app is the universal place for a back button. What do you do for other apps like Mail, iPod, etc?

Comment

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
The top left in every app is the universal place for a back button. What do you do for other apps like Mail, iPod, etc?
Ya true. I use messages significantly more than any other app on my phone though

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.