Is there a template for iPhone backgrounds?

KTK1990

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
I am going on vacation soon and thought it would be a good idea to replace the default lock screen image with...

If Found please call +1 123-456-7890 (USA)

Is there a template for the iPhone 5 screen so I know where to place the text so it is centered and normal UI elements aren't covering it (Like slide to unlock, or the clock).

Thanks.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G4
Apr 8, 2013
UK
There's an app called homescreen that allows you to make custom info screens for wallpapers

Homescreen - bring your name to your lockscreen by your-apps
https://appsto.re/gb/UGz3u.i

Suspended
Sep 15, 2012
Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can log on to icloud.com and lock your device with a custom message if it ends up missing. You can enter a phone number that the person who ends up with the phone can call.

KTK1990

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can log on to icloud.com and lock your device with a custom message if it ends up missing. You can enter a phone number that the person who ends up with the phone can call.
That is a good idea.

I will have my device password protected though, the sim card will not be active (I upgraded to a 6+ and my 5 deactivated), so I assume throughout the trip it will not have an internet connection.

The screenshot idea was a great one, I think I will do that.