Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
I love my Macbook Pro, iPhone, and MobileMe service (kinda) but am amazed at the lack of such a basic functionality (imo) -- the ability to sync the "To Do" list with the iPhone.

I use the To Do list in iCal which syncs with Mail and my To Do widget, but I'd really like to get this to work with my iPhone. I know there is some ghetto way to do it through the Mail app on the iPhone but does anyone know if there is, or one in the works, an app that will sync (preferably over the air) with iCal's To Do list?

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Yeah, I know there's quite a few To Do apps out there for the iPhone but I was really hoping for one that can sync, over the air, with iCal.

It's really a feature the iPhone should have by default, imo, or at least through the $99 fee for the MobileMe service.

Kolob

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2008
Things

I use 'Things'. There is a Mac and iPhone version which sync with each other and the Mac version syncs with iCal.

soctechnologist

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2008
CO
I use 'Things'. There is a Mac and iPhone version which sync with each other and the Mac version syncs with iCal.

X2

The glitch with the sync is that the iPhone and the Mac have to be on the same network to do the sync. It's a bit of a hindrance, but still a nice app on both devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.