iPhone Is there a tweak to remove the stupid blurred dock?

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2013
I am soo waiting for this, i used ifile to get into coreservices/springboard and tried to rename dockblurmask@2x-iphone.png but no dice. Someone please help me get this **** blur off my dock.
I heard there was some sort of tweak called HiddenSettings7 or something like that and it has all sorts of settings in it and iirc you could remove the blur from the dock with it. Haven't JBd my phone yet so I can't confirm that but when I do it I'll try that out.

munakib

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2011
I heard there was some sort of tweak called HiddenSettings7 or something like that and it has all sorts of settings in it and iirc you could remove the blur from the dock with it. Haven't JBd my phone yet so I can't confirm that but when I do it I'll try that out.
Well, i turned those hidden features settings on, didnt see anything for the dock though.

Modlin

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2013
Hi Ive also jailbroken and registered to this forum to resolve the 2nd biggest problem of iOS 7 - this fckn blured dock. I was trying to find some option for this in the hiden SpringBoard Settings menu, but i hadnt found.

Lookking forward for solution.

munakib

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2011
Hi Ive also jailbroken and registered to this forum to resolve the 2nd biggest problem of iOS 7 - this fckn blured dock. I was trying to find some option for this in the hiden SpringBoard Settings menu, but i hadnt found.

Lookking forward for solution.
Solution has arrived, look for
TransparentDock by@Jon889
in the bigboss repo.....

This is for the 32bit phones only though, so not applicable for 5S/iPadAir/Mini2

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
Positive. But I'm trying some things and I'm giving it another try. Also going to leave it over night and see what kind of drain it causes.
Yeah I don't think so mate, I've been using my phone constantly since 9 and it's not dead yet :/ haha

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Yeah I don't think so mate, I've been using my phone constantly since 9 and it's not dead yet :/ haha

That's why I'm trying it again.

I would lose 5 % while it's in my pocket when I was going for a quick drive. Thought it was odd. The only thing I did was install that tweak before I left.

We'll see what happens with a second go around.

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
That's why I'm trying it again.

I would lose 5 % while it's in my pocket when I was going for a quick drive. Thought it was odd. The only thing I did was install that tweak before I left.

We'll see what happens with a second go around.
Hrm, weird.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.