Is there a video out there of a phone bending in someone's pocket?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steve686, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Nov 13, 2007
    US>FL>Miami/Dade>Sunny Isles Beach>Condo
    I've seen all of the purported bending posts and videos here on the forums over the last week.

People and entities purposely exerting forces on the 6 series iPhones to bend them and post results.

I want to know if there is an actual video on the Internet that actually shows what all the hooplah is about and that is the iPhone 6+ bending when carried in a front pocket.

Feel free to link or demonstrate this phenomenon and post the results here.
  2. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Nov 25, 2012
    United States
    Thank you very much for starting this thread. I have been wondering the same thing. My best friend and I keep arguing back and forth about the pocket bending concerns. I told him anyone could say whatever they wanted on the internet. Until there is a video showing a normal situation like this then I don't believe it. I've been putting my 6 Plus in my pocket and driving around town and it's been fine.
  3. 1968 macrumors regular

Sep 15, 2014
    Someone should make a thread about the iphone bending. They should call it something catchy like bendgate.
  4. ARH1956 macrumors 6502

Sep 12, 2007
    I tried to do this but even my cargo pants didn't have pockets large enough for the iPhone 6+ and a camcorder at the same time.
  5. lke macrumors 6502a

Jun 19, 2009
    Maybe if someone knows how to fit a gopro inside their underwear you could see a video
  6. Don MC macrumors member

Don MC

Nov 25, 2010