Is there a way I can tell which iPhone is mine?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FullMetalx117, Oct 8, 2011.

1. FullMetalx117 macrumors regular

This is an extremely noob question but I have never done this before so i am not exactly sure.

So my family ordered three iphones. My mom ordered a white won and my brother and I ordered a black one. However, is there a way I can tell which black iPhone is the one with my number? Or does the activation process allows us to choose which iphone goes with what number?

I am planning on doing an unboxing for my iphone so i want to make sure i have the right one :)

----------

ooops wrong forum i think

2. Justim macrumors 6502

No, you're in the right forum.

There might be some indication on the outside of the shipping box, but more than likely the invoice is inside that shipping box. The invoice will probably have your phone number on it. The iPhone box I'll be untouched.

Open one at a time, hope yours isn't one of the first two, and if it is tape the box back up and roll camera! (Shh.. Viewers will never know...)

If they send all three iPhones in one box, you'll have to check the IMEIs associated on the iPhone box and invoice... And repeat step 3 above.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Well one 'noob' thing to do is duplicate your thread across other boards !

Please post once !

4. Justim macrumors 6502

That'll do it!