Is there a way to send full quality vid iphone-to-iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lionqueen, Jul 30, 2011.

1. lionqueen macrumors 6502

I know you can send clips via 3g, just text them, but the quality really degrades... Is there a way to send full quality vid? Nothing hella long, prolly between 2-10 minutes.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

3. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a

Up load the video to YouTube then email or text the link if video is too long to email.

4. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

There's always online storage options like Dropbox. You can get both parties to share a folder on there and upload/download the files without any loss of video quality. I have done that with my sister between Apple OSX, Windows 7, Android, and iOS devices and computers and never had an issue with it. Heck...Vista might even work :rolleyes:

5. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

Jailbreak, buy celeste off cydia ($10), install on your iPhone, get them to jailbreak theirs and install celeste using your cydia ID and then share the video through bluetooth.

Crazy process and impossible if both cannot be jailbroken, but the best way IMO. Love that tweak. Can share anything from contacts/music/video/files etc to any bluetooth cellphones/computer now.

P.S. There are cracked versions of the tweak around but you are going to have to find it out yourself :p