Is there a way to USE mobileme with a pc to transfer PHOTOS?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by tivoboy, Dec 27, 2010.

1. tivoboy macrumors 68030

So, I'm used to using MM mobileme with my macs, transfering albums, galleries and photos very nicely from iphoto to mobileme, so family members can view them on apple tv devices, ipads, etc.

But, now I would like to enable uploading or transfer from a pc setup, from either folders or selected photos to mobileme or A MOBILEME gallery?

Is there an EASY way for one to do this? the pc mobileme application for the pc doesn't seem to have any of this functionality. Is there any third party application that will do this?

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Have you tried using the web interface (www.me.com) with FireFox?

3. tivoboy thread starter macrumors 68030

yes

yes, that works fine, I CAN upload photos and such, but I'm looking for something a bit more integrated for a non-techie to be able to easily do. they transfer pictures from camera to computer OKAY, but then saying "head over the me.com, type in UN/PW, go to gallery, create a new gallery, hit the upload button, browse to the my photos folder on your pc, select image to upload" etc., might be a bit more tech headache for ME to do that necessary.

4. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Have not done this. Are you talking about uploading to the iDisk Picture folder from a PC Folder? If so, create a "mapped network drive" and just copy files to it.