is there a way...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by senter(left), Feb 15, 2009.

1. senter(left) macrumors newbie

is there a way to check what apps have been downloaded on your account without actually re-downloading it and getting the "you have already purchased this so its free to download" message? this is the second time its happened but i could have SWORN i downloaded an app when it was free, and now it cost money (added new features) so i re-download it but i get no message, and a bill for the amount instead. its really annoying. two bucks for a dumb @$$ night stand? i knowww i downloaded it before when it was free! sheeshhh. well im dumb for thinking its a good idea to try out a nightstand app, twice....

anyways, sorry to vent, but yea, can i possibly see a list of all downloaded apps tied to my account anywhere?

2. SaSaSushi macrumors 68040

SaSaSushi

I don't know if this is standard procedure for Apple but I know I receive an e-mail invoice for every single app I install, free or otherwise.

Check the e-mail account you registered at the Apple Store with.

3. pilotrtc macrumors regular

Also...

If you sync your applications, the list in iTunes > Applications will contain all of the applications you downloaded. The ones without the check mark are the ones you deleted from your iPod

4. aethelbert macrumors 601

You can check your iTunes purchase history through the account settings panel in the store.