Is there a website I can download Xcode 4.3.2?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by scissorband, May 5, 2012.

1. scissorband macrumors member

I'm sorry if this is illegal or anything, if it is please let me know or delete this thread and I won't speak of it again.

I don't have access to an Apple account or whatever it is called, so I cannot use the App Store...is there a website I can download Xcode 4.3.2 from, or can anyone upload the .mpkg file for it or something? I guess I will have to trust that the upload doesn't insert malicious code into the package or audit the the entire source itself..

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

You will need an Apple ID, which doesn't cost anything to create in order to get Xcode and Xcode is also free.

https://developer.apple.com/xcode/

3. scissorband thread starter macrumors member

When I try to create an account it says I need to contact Apple customer care or something and won't let me register, which is the same error I got before when I tried to create an account. I don't want to talk to Apple so I'm wondering if there is like an official download repository somewhere that Xcode is stored?

4. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

The link I provided is the "official" download link. Anything else, would not be official and it's against forum rules to ask or provide any other links.

5. HallStevenson macrumors 6502

HallStevenson

The "official download repository" is restricted to people with Apple IDs. Maybe your email address is on a blacklist or something.... Create a new email account and try again.

6. Inakto macrumors regular

Wants Xcode sent to him
    says apple wont let him create apple ID

Seems legit