Is there a word processing app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PaperMacWriter, Apr 14, 2009.

1. PaperMacWriter macrumors 6502

PaperMacWriter

Hi, I finally found my iPod touch 1st Gen. after about 10 months, and was wondering if there is any word processing apps that would be compatible with iWork. And if there is, does someone make a physical keyboard to go with it?Thanks!
    SG :apple:

2. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

So, where was it?

3. PaperMacWriter thread starter macrumors 6502

PaperMacWriter

In a drawer of stamps... no idea how it got there....:confused:

4. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

5. PaperMacWriter thread starter macrumors 6502

PaperMacWriter

The keyboard looks promising, but all the applications don't look so great. And I wouldn't pay a cent to Microsoft, so Mail sounds the most appealing right now. THANKS!

6. Chumbake macrumors member

Quick Office has announced that they will have a word processor out in April. Dataviz is currently working on Word2go also and it is scheduled for release in May (possibly). Both of those will edit .doc files which could be opened in Pages.

I currently use text guru and it works well for me. It only edits and saves .txt files, but it does work for basic use.

7. PaperMacWriter thread starter macrumors 6502

PaperMacWriter

It is april... any idea when Quick Office will be out? Not a necessity, but something I would find useful. Thanks!

8. str1f3 macrumors 68000

It'll be out when it's out. It might be waiting for approval from the app store. If you're having so much trouble with the keyboard, I suggest you try out an app like the thumb to get you learning to type on the keyboard. Worked for me.