Is there an app for....3g/BT/wifi on & off

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by n0de, May 7, 2009.

1. n0de macrumors 6502

I have not been able to find an app that allows faster access to turn 3g, bluetooth or wifi on/off more quickly than browsing through the settings.

Any help?

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

BossPrefs is there if you jailbreak.
    Also, I'm sure Apple wouldn't let an app like that get past its super-tight security.

3. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

Even better, there's SBSettings: Just swipe across the top and you can toggle 3G, airplane mode, SSH, brightness, WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.

4. yomnym macrumors 6502

yomnym

Guys.. i need some help with SB settings. I went to cydia.. downloaded it.. afterwards it it said "complete" reload springboard, but i cant find the icon anywhere. how do i adjust settings? thanks

5. intelplatoon macrumors member

all you gotta do to open SBSettings is swipe your finger across the top status bar and it will pop up

6. ZebraineZ macrumors 6502

Let me remind you that if it is just to turn them off, then sbsettings isn't worth it since it uses mobile-substrate which in turn makes your phone slow ( I have done tests and decided to remove mobile-substrate completely, since I didn't need anything ) and you can just use BossPref, its not hard.

7. yomnym macrumors 6502

yomnym

how do i remove mobile substrate?? I really don't use the Sb-settings much and i definitely don't want anything slowing my down.. I should go Bosspref then?? thanks a lot for your tip.