Is there an Apple store in Berlin?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by koppen89, Oct 3, 2012.

1. koppen89 macrumors newbie

Hi!

Just a quick question, I'm in Berlin for a couple of days and want to try and snag up an iPhone, is there an official Apple store somewhere in Berlin?

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. simsaladimbamba, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012

simsaladimbamba

Not yet, it is currently being built.

You can try CyberPort in Friedrichstraße (U2, U6 - Stadtmitte) or Gravis (U2 - Ernst-Reuter-Platz) or many of the MediaMarkt or Saturn outlets (Alexanderplatz - U2, U5, U8 or S5 or S7 - has both) to get unlocked iPhones.

Maybe there is even an iPhone store on "Unter den Linden", which is right in the centre of Berlin and not far away from Friedrichstraße.

Also know, that the iPhone 5 is not yet available here as far as it seem.

And avoid the Simon-Dach-Straße, it is full of drunken tourists.

4. SemperMac macrumors newbie

SemperMac

When will store in berlin finally open??????

Apple has been "working" on the Apple Store on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin (Germany) for what seems like ages now ... does anyone know when they will finally open it to the public .... IMO it would be god damn stupid not to open in due time to get a part of the X-Mas shopping this year!?!?!?! :apple:

5. olup macrumors 6502

I thought they were gonna open it, when the Iphone launched, but I guess they are taking their time. I am honestly really surprised that I haven't seen ANY new products that were introduced in September at the chain stores on display so far. But maybe you will get lucky and snag one up, if not enjoy Berlin :)

6. Joniels macrumors newbie