Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sam298

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2022
Is there apple style vasa stand for studio display out there? not these ugly arms that you clip on the edge of the desk, apple style aluminum stand that I can rotate the studio display and all? just like the pro stand but for studio display. searched all day, surprised that one one even thinking to produce it.

Last edited:

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Freestanding VESA stands aren't very popular. Most people want the desk clamp. There's also bolt through.

I think ATDEC has some nice stands which would be at home with the Studio Display. Here is a bolt through model.

Here's another real nice one with cable management. They offer a variety of mount options.

Here's a freestanding single monitor steel (silver) stand.

Here's another. If you can actually find it.

sam298

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2022
Freestanding VESA stands aren't very popular. Most people want the desk clamp. There's also bolt through.

I think ATDEC has some nice stands which would be at home with the Studio Display. Here is a bolt through model.

Here's another real nice one with cable management. They offer a variety of mount options.

Here's a freestanding single monitor steel (silver) stand.

Here's another. If you can actually find it.
Thank you! last one looks nice! hard to purchase tho

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
You could also just look for a freestanding VESA stand. In the style you like. Then paint it yourself to match the Studio display.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.