Is there an apps managment app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by R10, Jan 8, 2010.

1. R10 macrumors newbie

I have over 100 iPhone apps on photography. Some do things no other app does, or it may do one thing thing better than another app.

However, in using these apps, you forget what does what, especially when you do not use one app for weeks at a time.

I need an app management tool. Something that will let me make notes about each app, so I can refer back to my notes as I need to.

I need a app cheat sheet.

It I could write iPhone apps, I would make one.

2. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Bento for the iPhone is a very nice database application. You can put all your information in there:

http://www.filemaker.com/products/bento/iphone.html

If you have a Mac you can buy Bento for the Mac and sync it with the Bento on the iPhone. (Manually over wifi, it doesn't update itself...just syns when you click the "sync" button.)

That would give you the ability to work on the database on your computer then simply sync it to your iPhone to use later instead of having to create the whole database on your phone.

(I'm not aware of a Windows solution, but there is probably something other there.)

5. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

If you just use a Notes app, I suggest Evernote. It also syncs w/ a desktop app available for Mac & PC. There's also a web app if you're not at your own computer. I also find it good for photography since you can add photos and your own notes for later use. I've taken photos and noted location, etc and gone back w/ my Canon. Pretty handy.

But I also ask..why 100 photo apps? That's a lot. lol.

6. Slip Jigs macrumors 6502a

How much have you spent?

7. amitsnv macrumors newbie

Hi,

Evernote is one of best software for use of notes, more alternatives for evernote are wikidPad, SugarSync.

you can also try these softwares.