Is there an SMS "Unread", "Later", "Keep New" button?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by plainwhitetay, Jun 8, 2011.

1. plainwhitetay macrumors regular

When you get an SMS notification on your iPhone, and it pops up with just "Close", which disregards the message, no badge on your messages app, (making it easy to forget if the message needs responding to later), and "Reply" which takes you to the messages app immediately.

So you're in a game, reading, or doing something you wanna stay busy with, and the SMS pop-ups, it needs responding, but you don't wanna respond right away. So you hit close, then forget about the sms. Is there a tweak or something that will give the SMS Notification box like a "Unread", "Later, or "keep new" button along with the "close" and "reply"?

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

i believe BiteSMS does this

3. Norinion macrumors regular

You should check out Bitesms, allows you to do that... and a lot more functions. Such as replying without closing the application or opening up the message application. Its a must-have app.

4. plainwhitetay thread starter macrumors regular

BiteSMS is another sms app, right? is there just a tweak to be used w/ the native app?

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

try the free version with ads for 1 day i guarantee you wont go back, what do you have to lose by trying it

6. plainwhitetay thread starter macrumors regular

alright, i'll try it out. post back w/ what i get. thanks.