is there any app that customize the dock????

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iLoveMacPro, Oct 10, 2009.

1. iLoveMacPro macrumors member

Is there any app out there that customize the dock on mac????

I heard there is an app call superdocker and i tried to download it. It said that it is 8.1 MB but when i downloading it is not list how many MB. when i finish it. It said only 5 MB. I download it it from apple website and using safari and firefox to try to download.
    Does anyone know why?
    PS I had try download it from apple and their own website. i have try many time but still the same. I also visit other other site like versiontracker and many other but same thing happen

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Candybar

Great little app but make sure you back up before doing anything! (I think Candybar can do it also)

Not sure about the problems that you have been experiencing with superdocker!

3. iLoveMacPro thread starter macrumors member

Can someone pls help me with my problem?????

Well, at least someone who use this app and download before tell me how big the file is or tell me something????

4. izibo macrumors 6502

You're able to download a file successfully? Definitely sounds like someone is trying to H4X0R your ish. The only thing you can do is to reformat your entire hard drive. 35 times. Good luck.

5. iLoveMacPro thread starter macrumors member

Real funny dude.

Can some1 pld help me check this out?????

6. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Well I just downloaded the App from the apple download section and had no problems with it! Sorry bud Im at a loss!

7. izibo macrumors 6502

What do you want someone to help you out with?

1) Are you downloading from a trusted source?
    2) Does it work?

If you have answered yes to both questions, then stop freaking out.

8. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

My SuperDocker app is 6.6MB, and thats unpacked, so 5MB sounds about right. Did you try like versiontracker or somethin? Here are 2 of my docks modded with SuperDocker:

Attached Files:

9. iLoveMacPro thread starter macrumors member

This is my first mac notebook so of course i freak out. I tried to download is from verisontracker and apple site. The only thing i dont get is that it said the file is 8.1 MB. Then when i downloaded is only 4.7 or 5 MB. That why i freak out and worry. also, when i download, it is said unknown file size for superdocker.